Thursday, October 13, 2011

What I've Been Up To...

As for me, I've been a busy lady! My almost sister in law and I have started a baking business, Sweet Cinnamon Bake Shoppe. We don't have a store front at this time but rent commercial space to do all of our baking. We are currently providing local delivery as well as shipping across the US! We've been working hard planning a vendor & craft fair to take place Saturday October 22 from 6-9 pm at the Goddard School of Howell located at 65 Kent Road. We have 20 amazing vendors... Avon, Lia Sophia, Tastefully Simple, Recreated Jewlery by Laura, Wipers & Diapers, Tutus by ME, Sweet Pea Cupcakes, The Stylish Diva and MORE! Its definitely going to be an fantastic night of shopping so grab the girls and your wallets and come check it out!

Be sure to check out our website....
Receive 10% off your first order with us.... Fall and Halloween Specialty items are now available! You'll be hooked to all of our home baked goods!

I've also been keeping up with doing Zumba. It has tremendously helped me both physically and mentally! I love it so much so that this Sunday I will be training to be certified to teach! Its going to be a crazy long day, and from what Ive been told, an amazing day. I am so excited about this new venture for me... now just to get over the slight fear of teaching a room full of people :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment