Thursday, October 13, 2011

Baby Getting Big Blues

I cannot believe that Ryan is 6.5 months old already. The time I feel like goes extra quick the second time around, especially when the older one is only coming up on 2.5 years old. Jack keeps me running all day long and sometimes I miss the fact that I don't have all the time I did with Jack just to sit and stare at him.

Ryan is doing AMAZING! He went from commando crawling to real crawling to pulling himself up on things and getting into standing position within the past couple weeks. Its crazy! Where has the time gone. I feel like I just had him and here we are half way to his first birthday.

Maybe things are different this time around because Ryan is most likely the last baby we're having and I absolutely adore the baby stage. I so badly want to pause life sometimes or at least do things in slow motion once in a while. I can't help feeling a little bummed out that Ryan isn't just mush in my arms anymore, that he wants to just get down on the floor and go. Yes, I get this is what is supposed to happen, they are supposed to grow and develop but why does it have to happen in the flash of a second?!?!?!

Jack is doing incredible. He is so smart and his vocabulary absolutely amazes us, we sometimes forget how young he still is. He's growing into a very funny little man! No luck on the potty training frontier but hey he is my stubborn child. Some days he is a little chimpanzee, wild child. His energy seems to be endless and boy does he know how to push the limits... somedays I think I need a nap more then him. Jack has decided to be a clown for Halloween this year.. he's got a thing for the circus at the moment. His costume came today and it is absolutely adorable and he spent most of the day wearing it... hoping the costume survives to Halloween LOL! When he's not pushing my buttons he does and says the funniest things. He always has a completely logical answer to everything so yes, the two year old wins debates sometimes.

The most incredible moments are those when he is being gentle and sweet to Ryan. I don't think there is anything more amazing then watching Jack make Ryan do a real belly laugh, hugging and kissing him and even pulling him away from things he could hit his head on.... Jack trying to fee Ryan a goldfish tonight, not so great HAHA. Seeing the boys play together is absolutely incredible and I certainly wouldn't trade any of if for anything in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment